ON-LINE THANKSGIVING AND ADVENT PRAYER RESOURCES WITH DAILY EMAIL REFLECTIONS
- *A 21-Daily Living Gratitude
- *For Advent Prayer Resources, including daily e-mail Advent Reflections, and video reflections please see
A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all the other virtues. –Cicero
CRAFTS & BAKE SALE
Mark your calendar for Saturday, December 2nd after the 5:00pm Mass, and Sunday, December 3rd from 8:30am—12:30pm. Come and buy some hand crafted Christmas gifts and yummy baked goods. You can also get your Christmas wreath which will be sold by the Boy Scouts….the wreaths are beautiful.
Some photos from prior event……
Last Sunday our confirmandi for 2017-18 were presented to their (our) parish. These lovely young adults will spend time together during the next few months preparing for their Confirmation.
Polenta Family Dinner and Fundraiser -Italian Catholic Federation Saturday October 14, 2017
- Social Hour 6 pm/Dinner 7pm
- St. Jerome’s Parish, Rohan Hall
- Dinner includes: Polenta with Hearty Sauce and Cheese, Chicken, Sausage, Salad and Desert.
- Adults $22.00 Children under 12, $6.00.
- Reservations with Dee Yonke: 510-236-0689 by October 6, 2017
St. Jerome Church is forming a class of 9th -12th graders to prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation to begin in September. This will be an opportunity for Faith, Formation, Fellowship, and Fun! The class is held every other year so it’s particularly important for juniors and seniors to take advantage of the program. The program will begin with an orientation session for parents and teens on Sunday, September 17, from 4 – 6:00 PM. All meetings will be from 4 – 6:00PM in Rohan Hall. Please feel free the parish office (510.525.0876) with any questions.
Mark your calendar – Saturday May 6, 2017, 6-11pm -for this fun annual dinner dance parish fundraiser event presented by St. Jerome Activities Group.
Spring Swing Featuring the Don Krieger Big Band
- Limited seating by reservation only – $25/person, kids under 10 free
- Dinner, Dancing, Cake Walk and more!
- Dress – Casual
- 6pm – No Host Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks Social
- 6:45pm – Buffet Dinner
- 8:00 – 11:00 pm: Music and Dancing
Volunteers needed for:
May 5 Friday evening
May 6 Saturday
- help in the kitchen 4-9pm
- help during the event 6-11pm
- cleanup 10-12pm
Cake donations needed for our cake walk. Please call Maureen @ 510.525.2542to donate a cake.