Fr. Fernando invites you to come celebrate 40 years Sunday, October 22nd at 12 Noon “to acknowledge God’s patience and favors toward me along this journey in faith. Please no gifts or cards, just your presence. If you are feeling generous, send your prayers and financial help to the Discalced Carmelite Sisters of Jesus, Mary and Joseph, 68 Rincon Road, Kensington, CA 94707. They are the hidden “power house of prayer” in our own parish backyard!”
Fr. Fernando Cortez, Class of 1977
Mark your calendar – Saturday May 6, 2017, 6-11pm -for this fun annual dinner dance parish fundraiser event presented by St. Jerome Activities Group.
Spring Swing Featuring the Don Krieger Big Band
- Limited seating by reservation only – $25/person, kids under 10 free
- Dinner, Dancing, Cake Walk and more!
- Dress – Casual
- 6pm – No Host Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks Social
- 6:45pm – Buffet Dinner
- 8:00 – 11:00 pm: Music and Dancing
Volunteers needed for:
May 5 Friday evening
- setup Friday 6pm
May 6 Saturday
- help in the kitchen 4-9pm
- help during the event 6-11pm
- cleanup 10-12pm
Cake donations needed for our cake walk. Please call Maureen @ 510.525.2542to donate a cake.
- Reminder: Payment for the 75th Jubilee ($28/person) is due by Wednesday, September 14.
- We will have photos albums and memorabilia on display after the 9:00 am masses throughout September and at the 75th Jubilee on Sunday, September 25.
- Please post if anyone needs a ride or is interested in carpooling to the Galileo Club on Sunday, September 25, to please call the parish office (510-525-0876) or email: email@example.com
Did you know that St. Jerome Parish was established in 1941? Monsignor James Rohan was the founding pastor (1941-1973). He succeeded in building a mission-style church. A school and convent were added in 1955.
Photos can also be found on Facebook.