STATIONS OF THE CROSS
Walk in the footsteps of Jesus this Lent during Friday morning Stations of the Cross at 9:00am after morning Mass on March 24, and 31. Follow parishioners who will lead prayers while walking in the church to the 14 stations. Follow them down the central aisle to each of the stations or remain in the pews. Learn through this traditional Lenten devotion about the suﬀerings of Jesus and His love for us during His passion and death. Want to lead the prayers at a station? Or, have questions? Call Colleen at 510‐647‐8073.
LENTEN PENANCE SERVICE – Tuesday, March 28
- Priests will be present for individual sacramental confessions.
PALM SUNDAY OF THE LORD’S PASSION, with Blessing and Distribution of Palms
- Saturday, April 1 Vigil Mass at 5:00pm or
- Sunday, April 2 Masses at 8:00am, & 10:00am (Solemn Procession)
HOLY THURSDAY – April 6
- 7:30pm – Mass of the Lord’s Supper followed by silent adoration at the Altar of Repose in Rohan Hall Chapel until 11:00pm.
GOOD FRIDAY – April 7
- 12:00pm Noon – Stations of the Cross followed by a mid-day celebration of The Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion and Death.
- 7:30pm – The Liturgy of the Lord’s Passion and Death.
HOLY SATURDAY – April 8
- 8:00pm – Holy Vigil and Mass on the Holy Night of Easter.
EASTER SUNDAY OF THE LORD’S RESURRECTION – April 9
- Masses at 8:00 am and 10:00 am (Family Mass)