WHAT WE DO
The Activities Committee plans social events to appeal to the diverse interests of our parish community.
- Annual Crab Feed
- Chili Cook-off and Summer BBQ
- Dinner Dance
- Family Pizza and Karaoke
- Lenten Soup Evenings
- Oakland A’s Game and Tailgate
- Potluck Dinners
- Summer Ice Cream Social
- St. Jerome Feast – Sunday, Sep 30; noon to 3:00 p.m.
- Appreciation Dinner – Saturday, Nov 10; 6:00 p.m.
- Welcome/Farewell Milestones and other Celebrations
- Wine Tasting
COMMITTEE PLANNING MEETINGS
The committee meets in Rohan Hall on the 1st Tuesday of each month.
Don Accornero, Phyllis Ciardo, Geri Havlice, Yolanda Hogan, Barbara Nardi, Steve Reed, Claudette Terry, Bill Valladao, Carol Valladao, Judy Valladao, and Elena Woodhead
For more information, please contact Judy Valladao, Chairperson, at the parish office at 510.525.0876.