The Supreme Court and the Bishops’ Conference have resolved their differences. The local bishop has issued permission (optional) to re-open our churches to indoor worship, subject to the same COVID-19 protocols as before.
I have opened the Live-streaming Masses (Saturday, 5:15pm and Sunday, 9am) to your in-person attendance. Please call the Rectory office, register your name and number of people with you and which
TV Mass you intend to attend.
Thank you! Fr. Fernando
SATURDAY, 5:15pm and SUNDAY, 9:00am
Please continue to view us on YOUTUBE at:
Sunday Outdoor Mass – Sundays at 11:15am – Rohan Hall Plaza
Pray for Good Weather!
Prior News: Church is open 9:00 am Sunday Mass indoors. Please call the parish office to reserve your place. Communion will take place in the courtyard at 10:00 am Sundays and there will be outdoor Mass in the courtyard at 11:15 am on Sundays. COVID-19 rules of masks and distancing still applies.
5:15 pm Saturday Mass and 9:00 am Sunday Mass will still be live streamed at www.tinyurl.com/stjeromemass.
Prior News re COVID-19 and SIP and Parish Partial Reopening October 31 @ 5:15pm and November 1 @ 9:00 am. Space is limited per Contra Costa County restrictions. Please call office @ 510.525.0876 to reserve your space. We will continue to stream Mass @ 5:15 pm Saturday and 9:00 am Sunday. www.tinyurl.com/stjeromemass
Prior News re COVID-19 and SIP
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in collaboration with local Bay Area official, and in service to the common good of our communities and our country, the Diocese of Oakland put into effect the following actions:
• All public Masses are suspended. Live stream Mass @ www.tinyurl.com/stjeromemass
• Information on online daily Masses can be found at https://www.oakdiocese.org/response-to-coronavirus-pandemic.
• Churches will remain open to provide a place of prayer and solace for people. Proper hygiene and social distancing will continue to be emphasized per CDC guidelines.
• All other events at parishes and schools continue to be postponed, rescheduled or cancelled until further notice.
• All chancery employees are to remain at home during this period. They are being compensated as normal. Those who can work remotely are required to do so. Those whose job responsibilities do not allow them to work remotely are required to stay in communication with their team or supervisor. Parishes are strongly encourage to follow a similar approach with their employees.
In issuing these new guidelines Bishop Michael Barber stated, “Our Lady, Health of the Sick, has always come to the aid of the Church in times of plague, pestilence and danger. Let us pray to her to intercede for us with her
MASSES ARE SUSPENDED
- Weekdays including Saturday morning 8:30 a.m.
- Sunday 7:30, 9:00 and 11:00 a.m.
- Thanksgiving 2020 Mass – 9:00 am (November 26)
- Saturdays 4:00 to 4:30 p.m. or by appointment. Advent and Lenten Communal reconciliation dates and times will be announced in the parish bulletin.
As of March 16, 2020, all public Masses are suspended until further notice